I have been working as a volunteer counsellor for a local counselling centre in London since 1997 and I obtained my diploma in psychodynamic counselling from Regent's College of Psychotherapy and Counselling. After returning to Japan, I have worked for a local counselling centre in Shibuya and have acquired the accreditataion of BACP as a counsellor. During my stay in London I have attended various courses at Birbeck College and the Gestalt Institute that included a substantial element of creative and experiential work.
I am currently working from home while I give lectures and regular workshops for various organisations and agencies.
* International School of the Sacred Heart
* Sacred Heart Senshuu Gakko
* Regent's College of Psychotherapy and Counselling (UK)
(Diploma in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Counselling.
* Atkinson-Ball College of Hypnotherapy and Hypnohealing(UK)
* BACP accredited counsellor
* UKRCP accredited counsellor
* Place 2 Be (UK) - child counsellor
* Marylebone Counselling Centre(UK) - adult counsellor
* Royal Holloway, University of London(UK) - student counsellor
* Heart Clinic(Tokyo) - adult, couples and family counsellor
* Student Counsellor for St Dominic's Institute
* NPO Japan Association of Advisors for Families
* MIA(Musashino city International Association)
* Obirin University
* Meiji Gakuin University
* Tokyo Metropolitan Government; Life/Culture Bureau
* Tokyo University of Foreign Studies (part time lecturer 2007?2013)
* Kanagawa Victim Support Centre
Last updated 2013Copyright S.C.Maeda www.icare.dr-clinic.jp